Year 6 Homework is as follows:
- Maths set every Tuesday due in by Thursday (same week).
- English set every Friday due in by following Tuesday.
- New spellings issued every Friday, test the following Friday - children can choose to learn the full 25 words if they wish. It is encouraged that the children find out the definitions of any spelling words of which they are unsure.
- Challenge 5 Reading record - checked every Friday morning to see if children have completed the 'Give Me 5' challenge over the past week.
- Mental Maths - tables learnt independently at home.